1. Submit a copy of your current disability documentation from your doctor or diagnostician. Once your documentation has been received, it will be reviewed by AUA Counselor to determine the most appropriate support services.
2. The student is responsible to have an evaluation by a professional and present this documentation to the Counselor. Currently, no evaluation services are available on campus. AUA does not endorse any specific clinic or professional.
3. The Counselor will contact you to let you know that we have reviewed your documentation and will communicate with you about the next step in securing support services.
4. Before classes begin, schedule an appointment by calling the office at 61-25-19 or by emailing email@example.com.
5. After scheduling an appointment, the Counselor will speak with you about what accommodations you are eligible to receive based upon your disability related functional limitations. You will be asked to share information about how your disability affects your ability to access the classroom, class materials and campus services and to describe the accommodations and services you have used in the past.
6. The academic accommodations form must be completed each and every semester after you have register for your classes.
Please note, information regarding students disability will not be released to any faculty, staff, or administration without student consent. The waiver form must be completed by the student applying for accommodation and will receive support based on this agreement. Records will not be released without written-consent by the student and will be destroyed when student completes their studies.